Buy Microsoft Office 2019 Professional
Best comprehensive Office Suite All times, Every Professional people looks professional tools. In-Office 2019, you’ll find new inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics, ease-of-use features, and so much more! So every professional feature you can use once you activate your Office 2019 Professional plus.
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Feature:
There are many features updated, with a new feature added at Office 2019 in this section. You can learn more about this feature.
Add visual impact
Bring visual interest to your documents, worksheets, and presentations by inserting Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) that have filters applied to them.
Break the language barrier
Translate words, phrases, and other text selections to another language with Microsoft Translator.
Inking is where it's at
Convert ink to shapes, write out complex math problems, highlight text, and more. Use a finger or a pen. A mouse works too!
One-click fixes for accessibility issues
The Accessibility Checker is better than ever, with updated support for international standards and handy recommendations to make your documents more accessible.
Helpful sounds improve accessibility.
Turn on audio cues to guide you as you work. Audio cues are part of sound effects, which you can find in Options > Ease of Access.
What's new at Microsoft Word 2019?
Word 2019 gives you new ways to work with documents, like improved digital pen features, book-like page navigation, Learning Tools, and translation. Here are highlights of what’s new since Word 2016
LaTeX equation support – You asked for it! You can now create math equations using LaTeX syntax.
Improve your reading experience – Give your eyes a rest. Adjust text spacing, column width, and page color. Or listen as Word reads your document aloud, highlighting text as it’s read.
Draw and write with your digital pen – A customizable, portable set of pens (and pencils!) lets you write in your document naturally. Highlight something important, draw, convert ink to a shape, or do the math.
Add icons and SVGs – Add icons or other scalable vector graphics (SVGs) to your documents. Change their color, apply effects, and change them up to suit your needs.
Get all the angles with 3D images – Quickly insert a 3D model, and then rotate it a complete 360 degrees. Your readers will be able to rotate it too.
Cue the audio – Sound effects can enhance your productivity in Microsoft Office by providing audio cues. Turn on audio cues to guide you as you work. Please find it in Options > Ease of Access. No add-in is needed.
What's new at Microsoft Excel 2019?
If you’re upgrading to Excel 2019 for Windows from an earlier Excel version, you’ll still have all the features you’re used to—and you’ll notice a few new ones as well!
New function- Microsoft developer improved new function that helps user for improving her work performance. Here are these functions they added at Excel 2019
- CONCAT- this function is like a CONCATENATE, but better, it will help to be shorter and easier to type.
- IFS- it’s a solution for nested if function.
- MAXIFS- this function returns the largest number of ranges from multiple criteria.
- MINIFS- this function is similar to MAXIFS, but it returns a small number of ranges.
- SWITCH-This Function evaluates an expression against a list of values in order.
Map Chart- You can create a map chart to compare values and show categories across geographical regions. Use these tools when you need to create a Geographical map.
Funnel Chart-Funnel chart shows values across multiple stages in the process. For example, you should use a funnel chart to show a step in sales pipelines.
Save relationship diagram view as picture –Save the data model diagram view as a high-resolution image file that can then be used for sharing, printing or analyzing the data model. To create the image file, in the Power Pivot pane, click File > Save View as Picture.
What's new at PowerPoint 2019?
Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 PowerPoint 2019 includes several new features that aren’t available in prior versions.
Morph Transition –PowerPoint 2019 comes with the Morph transition, which can help you make smooth animations on your slides.
Zoom for PowerPoint- for Make a more dynamic presentation, you must be need to zoom this presentation.
Text Highlighter- PowerPoint has text highlighter feature that will help to high light any text on your presentation.
Vector graphics for visual impact- You can insert and edit scalable vector graphic (SVG) images in presentations to create sharp, well-designed content
How to Download Microsoft Office 2019 Professional plus?
How many apps include at Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus?
In this Office suite, you will get Microsoft Word 2019, Excel 2019, PowerPoint 2019, Outlook 2019, Access 2019, Publisher 2019, OneDrive 2019, skype for business.
What's included at Microsoft Office 2019 Professional plus?
- Microsoft Official download link or ISO files
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professional plus product key for Activation.
- Multiple Language with 32 or 64 bit operating systems supported.
- Lifetimes support from microsoftsoftwareswap.com
- 30 Days Money-back Guarantee for any issue.
- Computer and processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (64-bit); 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9 graphics card or later.
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019. *For the best experience, use the latest version of Windows 10.
- Browser: The current or immediately previous Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher.